Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Meet Charlotte

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Meet Charlotte

    Here is my new dolly. Her name is Charlotte Rae, after my sister Rachel who is call Rae-Rae. I just like the name Charlotte and hubby refuses to let me name a real child that . . .so a doll must do.

    Charlotte had a terrible and stressful journey from NY. It was cold, long and she came wrapped in grocery bags and newsprint! Poor baby.

    She is in amazing, wonderful condition and her hair is so perfect. She is perfect condition. :-) We are so happy she's here.

    Later I will have her model some vintage AGOT clothes, the red culotte outfit and the Earth Day outfit. Charlotte will fit right in here in Corvallis, which is hippieville.

    She loves Chocolate Ice Cream and Eggplant and is a vegetarian. Reading is her favorite hobby, and she enjoys nature walks.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She's nice! She does look like she's in good shape. She might have to get some of Jess's Teva sandals. . . .

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations! [img]smile.gif[/img] She is very pretty and in awesome shape! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is really cute, I love her eyes, oh and that outfit, everytime I see it I think "Blossom" (the TV show)!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She's really cute! I love AGOT 20! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL, when Jess comes to live here she can borrow the sandals!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have that doll she was our first one in 1995, but I didn't get the accessories, she's really a cutie! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey!! My name is Rachel and my nickname was Rae Rae many many many moons ago!! LOL

    Oh yeah, congrats on the dollie, shes a cutie [img]smile.gif[/img] Bonus points for naming her Charlotte-a favorite of mine-and double bonus points for naming her after your sister Rachel aka Rae Rae [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member greenehorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2005
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah! She's a beauty! And I love the name Charlotte too (see my signature [img]wink.gif[/img] ).

  10. #10
    Inactive Member SweetSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How cute! I love her story. [img]smile.gif[/img] She sounds a lot like a friend of mine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •